For this entire week, we are maintaining a zero-waste initiative at all our events, and we hope you will join us by taking steps to be as conscious of your actions as possible.
So, we have made a list of a few tips and resources to help you in that direction:
- Carpool to our events or use public transportation like Wave Transit.
- Wear sunscreen at our outdoor (and all the time)—preferably non-nano, zinc oxide sunscreen (and for those of you asking why).
- Bring a water bottle, and stay hydrated!
- Stay up to date on our events through our Facebook page or here on our website to make sure you are best able to participate in each one.
- Bring your own utensils, cloth napkins, and/or thermoses to events that have food or drink vendors.